Potatoes have been, are and will be our most common food, because potatoes are a universal raw material that can be processed in a million ways and which will always be a great delicacy. It’s not just a side dish. With a little imagination and a small amount of basic ingredients, potatoes can brighten up your table. So today we imagine potatoes a little differently, but from the ingredients we normally have at home – potatoes au gratin with parmesan cheese.
Potatoes au gratin with parmesan
- 600 g potatoes
- olive oil
- 400 ml cream
- 2 pcs garlic
- 100 g grated parmesan
- grated nutmeg
- black pepper
- First prepare the cream dressing by adding all the ingredients. Mix everything together.
- Clean the potatoes and cut them into slices of about 3 mm.
- Coat the baking dish with olive oil.
- Place the first layer of potatoes in the baking dish and pour the cream dressing evenly over the potatoes.
- Keep layering until you have used up all the ingredients.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and bake for an hour so they are beautifully golden on top.
- After baking, let the gratin potatoes rest for about half an hour to make them easier to cut.
Share this recipe for parmesan gratin potatoes with your friends too!