You don’t know what to cook for lunch and don’t want to spend too much time in the kitchen? Fried rice with vegetables and chicken breast – a quick and tasty recipe. It will take you only a few minutes to prepare the dish and you will have a delicious fully fledged lunch.
Fried rice with vegetables and chicken breast
What we’ll need:
- 350 g chicken breasts
- 330 g long grain rice
- 3 peppers
- 3 tablespoons tomato puree
- 1 onion
- 400 ml water
- 2 cloves of garlic
- spices to taste
How we’ll proceed:
1. Prepare the vegetables – peel and finely chop the onion, dice the peppers, peel and spread the garlic.
2. Fry the onion in a pan with a little oil. When it browns nicely, add garlic, pepper and stir. Cover the pan with a lid and cook everything together for 5 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, cut your meat into cubes and add them to the pan. Also add the spices, tomato paste and mix. Cook everything for a few minutes under the lid.
4. Wash the rice well and then add it to the pan. Stir well, cover with water and cover with a lid. Cook for 10 minutes under the lid.