Pancakes don’t have to be sweet – you can fill them with meat, spinach, ham, cheese, meat or mushrooms. Our recipe is more dietary and also healthier. Soft pancake batter, spinach, garlic and ricotta will caress your taste buds and at the same time supply the body with the necessary vitamins. See for yourself – Pancakes with ricotta and spinach!
Pancakes with ricotta and spinach
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup plain flour
- 2 eggs
- pinch of salt
- pinch sugar
for the filling:
- 400 g ricotta
- 200 g fresh spinach
- 3 cloves garlic
- ground black pepper
- In a bowl, prepare the pancake batter by whisking the eggs, milk, flour, sugar and salt.
- Heat a little butter and oil in a 1:1 ratio in a frying pan and fry thin pancakes.
- In another pan, heat the butter, add the spinach and a water. Saute the spinach until it loses most of its water.
- Then add chopped garlic, salt and pepper to taste. Cook for about a minute and mix the hot spinach with fresh ricotta.
- Fill the warm pancakes with the spinach-cheese filling and serve.
If you are interested in this recipe for pancakes with ricotta and spinach, share it with your friends!