In today’s post we bring you a recipe for delicious chicken breast loaves that will spoil the whole family. This dish takes just a few minutes to prepare and makes a delicious full lunch. Surprise your diners with a new recipe with their favourite ingredients. Below we show you step by step how to prepare this delicacy.
If you are a chicken lover, you can also try the recipe for chicken breast stuffed with cheese in a potato jacket.
For the dough:
- 200 ml warm water
- 200 ml warm milk
- 1 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 600 g plain flour
- 1 tbsp dried yeast
- 1 tbsp olive oil
For the filling:
- 500 g chicken breast
- 2 onions
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 green pepper
- 1 caper
- 5-6 sprigs of parsley
- 5 spring onions
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black peppercorns, red pepper and thyme
- 200 g grated cheddar cheese
1) Pour warm water and milk into a bowl, add sugar and dry yeast and mix with a whisk. Then pour in all the flour, salt and incorporate well. Mix the dough until it is smooth. Add the olive oil and work in. Place in a bowl and let rise for 30 minutes.
2) In the meantime, wash, clean and cut all vegetables and chicken into small pieces.
3) Mix everything together in a bowl, season with salt and pepper.
4) Divide the dough into several pancakes and place them on a baking sheet covered with baking paper.
5) Layer the filling on each pancake. Place in a preheated oven and bake at 200 degrees for about 20 minutes.
6) Then sprinkle with cheese and leave to bake for another 10 minutes.
We wish you a good taste!
If you like the article on chicken breast loaves like it, don’t forget to share it with your friends who will love it too.
Check out more recipes to use chicken – “50+ chicken recipes“