If you prefer flourless desserts, then this fantastic cream cake will please you very much. You won’t mind the absence of flour at all. After the first bite you will love the fluffy cream with lemon flavour. Today you can follow our simple step-by-step recipe.
Creamy cake with cottage cheese prepared without flour and sugar
What we will need:
- 500 g cottage cheese
- 125 g butter
- 2 eggs
- grated peel of one lemon
- Sweetener to taste
- 2 cups of cream
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 packets of vanilla pudding
How we will proceed:
1) Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and prepare a cake tin – grease, line or line with baking paper.
2) Mix the cottage cheese with the grated lemon zest, eggs and butter. Add a pinch of salt and sweetener to taste. Mix everything with a mixer until creamy and add two tablespoons of custard powder. Mix again.
3) Mix the sour cream with the sweetener and the remaining pudding. You can add additional lemon zest if you like. Transfer to the prepared tin and bake for one hour, covered with baking paper. When the crust has cooled, brush it with the custard.
4) Whip the cream itself. Layer this on top of the cream. Leave the cake to cool in the fridge for a few hours.