I love the combination of pasta, vegetables and cheese, which is why I opted for this option. If you combine penne pasta with aubergine and feta cheese, it’s guaranteed to be tasty for everyone who tastes it. You can make the pasta any way you like.
Penne pasta with eggplant and feta cheese
What we will need:
- 250 g penne (pasta)
- 1 piece eggplant
- 100 g Feta cheese
- 1 handful mixed lettuce
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- soy sauce to taste
- olive oil
How we will proceed:
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Cut the cheese into cubes. Wash the aubergines and cut them into larger pieces. Wash the lettuce.
2. Heat a small amount of olive oil in a frying pan and briefly fry the aubergines, season with salt and pepper and drizzle with soy sauce.
3. Drain the cooked pasta, put it in a bowl, drizzle with a little olive oil and mix.
4. Add the roasted aubergine and mix well. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Divide the pasta among the plates, add the cheese and sprinkle the salad on top. Serve immediately.
If you are interested in this recipe for vegetarian penne with eggplant and feta cheese, share it with your friends! Get also inspired by the recipe for Delicious pasta with minced meat and tasty sauce.