Are you looking for inspiration for an unusual appetizer? We may have inspiration for you! Today we are preparing a fantastic appetizer made of puff pastry, minced meat and cheese. Thanks to the attached photo recipe and video instructions, the preparation of this goodness is very easy and, most importantly, time-saving!
Are you starting to salivate already? So put your chef’s hat on, get your cooker ready and let’s prepare this fantastic puff pastry, minced meat and cheese appetizer together!
Puff pastry, minced meat and cheese
What we need:
- 300 g puff pastry
- 300 g minced meat
- 50 g onions
- 5 g salt
- pinch of pepper
- 150 g hard cheese
- 6 cherry tomatoes
How to proceed:
1) Cut out 6 equal rounds of puff pastry.
2) Place the dough on a baking sheet and use a toothpick to poke a few holes in it.
3) In a bowl, mix your ground meat, chopped onion, salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly and work into smaller meatballs.
4) Place the balls on the puff pastry.
5) Use a spoon to fold the dough.
6) Spread grated cheese in the middle and top with tomato.
7) Bake at 200 degrees for approximately 20 minutes.