Are you also one of the lovers of potato pancakes? If so, we definitely recommend trying this fantastic recipe for ham and cheese stuffed potato chips. Moreover, you can prepare these potato pancakes without flour and eggs. Be sure to try this delicacy. Let’s do it.
Ham and cheese filled potato pancakes
What we will need:
For 6 pancakes we need:
- 500 g potatoes
- olive oil
- ham – sliced
- cheese – sliced
How we will proceed:
1) Potatoes peel and grate on a coarse grater. Then put them in a bowl of water, let them soak for a few minutes (the starch will wash out) and drain.
2) It is a good idea to dry the potatoes as much as possible (ideally put them in a towel and wring them out well).
3) Heat a little olive oil in a pan with holes (10 cm) and add the potatoes – the round holes make perfect rounds pancakes – you can salt them in the pan.
4) Fry until the potatoes are golden on both sides.
5) Transfer 3 pancakes to a baking sheet lined with baking paper and place a slice of ham and cheese on top and cover with a potato pancake.
6) Place in a preheated oven at 180 degrees and allow to bake for about 10 minutes so that the cheese melts.
We wish you a good taste!
Share this fantastic potato pancakes recipe with your friends! I’m sure they will enjoy them too!