This raspberry cheesecake will grace your holiday table or it can be a birthday cake for a loved one. It always looks great, tastes great too and most importantly it is flour and sugar free! It will take you approximately 10 minutes to prepare as it is a very simple cake and you will eat it almost as quickly as you prepare it.
Unbaked raspberry cheesecake without flour and sugar
What we will need:
- 1 packet – gluten free biscuits
- 30 g – butter
- 1 tablespoon – coconut oil
- 250 g – mascarpone
- 250 g – soft cottage cheese
- honey or other sweetener to taste
- 250 g – raspberries
- 1/2 packet – gelatine powder
How we will proceed:
- Blend the biscuits with a stick blender to a powder, add melted butter and melted coconut oil.
- Prepare a round baking tin. For these ingredients, a 15 cm baking tin is the ideal size, line the bottom with baking paper and pile the biscuit mixture on top. Smooth with a spoon and layer the mascarpone and cottage cheese (sweeten with sweetener, but feel free to use honey or sugar to taste). Use good quality mascarpone that is firm, not imitation mascarpone that keeps moving around in the cup. Good quality mascarpone is thick and harder to remove from the jar with a spoon.
- Layer the raspberry mixture on top of the mascarpone – puree the raspberries with a stick blender, add half of the gelatin and gently heat the puree in the microwave. Pour in the mascarpone mixture and place in the fridge to set.
If you found this inspirational article on no-bake raspberry cheesecake interesting, please share it with your friends!