Little tea cakes can come in many shapes and forms and are not always biscuits. Treat your visitor to something original this time and treat her to these delicious mini croissants with Nutella. This recipe is very simple and can be mastered by a beginner.
Nutella mini croissants from puff pastry
What we will need:
- 1 packet puff pastry
- egg for spreading
- icing sugar for sprinkling
How we will proceed:
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut into triangles. Apply Nutella to the base of each triangle and roll up towards the tip.
- Place the prepared croissants on a baking tray lined with baking paper and brush each with beaten egg. Bake in a preheated oven for about 15 – 20 minutes.
- Let the croissants cool slightly on a wire rack and finally sprinkle with icing sugar.
If you’re interested in this recipe for Nutella mini puff pastry croissants, please share it with your friends!