Step by step we present you a great recipe for oven baked minced schnitzels with sour cream and mashed potatoes. Thanks to Jana for the recipe. It will take you only a few minutes to prepare the dish and you will have a delicious full lunch. Don’t wait for anything and start preparing before it’s too late, every novice cook and chef can do it!
Minced schnitzel baked in the oven with sour cream:
What we will need:
- 500g minced meat
- 2-3 slices of toasted bread (can be a roll)
- 1 raw grated potato
- 100g hard cheese (grated)
- 2 tablespoons (heaped) sour cream
- salt pepper, a little garlic,(you can add spices to taste)
How we will proceed:
1) Grate the cheese and potato, soak the white bread in the milk to soak, (then squeeze) and combine everything.
2) Make patties of any size and wrap. Breadcrumbs, beaten salted egg and breadcrumbs again.
3) Fry in a frying pan and place on a baking tray greased with lard.Then put everything in the oven for about 20 minutes at about 190 degrees.
They are very good. (In the recipe, the greased baking pan was to put onions in half circles and only on it to put the cuttings, it depends on how one likes it.I did without onions)