Simple pea soup with mint is a delicious creamy soup without thickening that can be prepared in 15 minutes. It couldn’t be simpler! This healthy soup will provide your body with plenty of protein as well as fiber. After all, peas are a legume with a significant protein content. And because it only needs to be boiled for a while, it retains a good portion of its trace elements.
Pea soup with mint
What we will need:
- 500 g frozen peas
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 spring onions
- 1 litre vegetable stock
- 1 handful mint leaves
- salt, ground black pepper to taste
- sour cream to taste
How we will proceed:
- Heat the oil and add the spring onions cut into rings.
- Fry for a minute and add the peas, which we lightly salt and pepper.
- Stir and pour in the stock.
- Bring everything to the boil and simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Finally, add the mint leaves, set the soup aside and blend until creamy.
- Season with salt and pepper if necessary and serve garnished with mint leaves. Sour cream can be added on top for even better taste.
Share this recipe for pea soup with mint to your friends too! We also recommend.