Today we show you another exceptional recipe for our favourite pork. Specifically, this is pork tenderloin in a bacon jacket. As a side dish, we serve roasted cauliflower with turmeric and green beans in butter. Here we go!
Pork tenderloin in bacon coat with roasted cauliflower with turmeric and green beans in butter
What we will need:
- 500 g pork tenderloin
- 2 tbsp oil
- 150 g bacon slices
- 1 pc smaller cauliflower
- 200 g green beans
- 2 tbsp butter
- salt, ground red pepper, coloured pepper, turmeric
How we will proceed:
- Preheat the oven to 160 °C.
- Salt the meat all over.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a high heat and fry the meat until it is browned and golden brown. Turn the pan and repeat the process on 3 or 4 sides and also on both ends so that it is completely sealed.
- Lightly sprinkle the surface of the pan with ground paprika and freshly ground colored pepper.
- Then wrap it in bacon. Starting at one end, gradually wrap each slice in approximately the same thickness all the way around to the opposite end.
- Slow roast the wrapped tenderloin in the oven for about 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, prepare the cauliflower by washing it and dividing it into smaller florets. Boil them for 2 to 3 minutes in hot water and transfer to a small baking dish. Mix the hot cauliflower with a little butter, salt and about half a teaspoon of turmeric. Mix everything well and place in the oven.
- In the same water as the cauliflower, cook the beans until tender. Drain them and mix them with a little salt and butter.
- Slice the tenderloin and serve with the cauliflower and beans.