Are you hungry and would you like to try something new? Do you have at least a few pieces of apples at home? In that case, you’ve come to the right place! Today we’re going to make fried apples coated in batter and sugar. The preparation of this goodness is time-saving and very easy. This is mainly due to the photo recipe and video instructions. You have this goodness prepared really quickly and thanks to that, this goodness is a great tip for hospitality for an unexpected visit.
Did we get your attention? Let’s prepare these fried apples coated in batter and sugar together!
A delicious recipe for fried apples:
What we need:
- 500 g plain flour
- 15 g dry yeast
- 10 g baking powder
- a pinch of salt
- 3 tbsp crystal sugar
- 1 egg
- 200 ml warm milk
- 3 pcs of apples
How to proceed:
1) Start by mixing all the loose ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
2) Next, add the beaten eggs.
3) Finally, add the milk.
4) Make a nice smooth dough, cover with a towel and let it rest for 30 minutes.
5) After 30 minutes, roll out the dough on a floured rolling pin. Now start to place the peeled apples on the dough.
6) Roll it up to form a roll, then brush it with water and squeeze a little to keep the apples from falling out. Now start cutting the individual pieces.
7) Fry in oil on both sides until golden brown.
8) To finish, roll the pieces in sugar.