Looking for inspiration for your afternoon snack? Would you like something not baked, creamy and with Nutella? Then you’ve come to the right place! Today we are going to prepare together an unbaked sponge cake dessert with delicious cream and Nutella! Thanks to the attached photo recipe and video instructions, preparing this treat is very easy!
Did we get your attention? Let’s prepare this no-bake sponge cake with delicious cream and Nutella together!
A delicious recipe for a no-bake sponge cake dessert:
What we need:
- long biscuits
- milk (for the biscuits)
- 500 ml milk
- 2 eggs
- 60 g butter
- 50 g plain flour
- 250 g whipping cream
- 5 ml vanilla aroma
How to proceed:
- Whisk together the eggs, sugar and vanilla aroma.
- Add the flour and mix thoroughly again.
- Start cooking your milk and butter over low heat.
- After a while, add the egg mixture.
- As soon as the cream thickens, put it aside and let it cool down.
- Mix the cooled cream with the whipped cream and mix thoroughly.
- We will prepare a form, which we will line with food foil.
- Apply part of the cream to the bottom.
- A layer of sponge cake soaked in milk follows
- Spread the cream on the biscuits again.
- Spread the Nutella on top of the cream.
- Followed by a layer of biscuits again.
- Put the cream on top of the biscuits and the Nutella on top of the cream again.
- Now layer the biscuits again and top with the rest of our cream.
- Then place the dessert in the fridge for at least 2 hours. After taking out, decorate with nutella.